- All information that we hold on our patients is
- At no time will we contact you unless it is with your consent, or
in response to a request from you to us.
- This response will be confidential, and not passed to a third
party. The only time that information is passed to a medical practitioner is with your written consent.
- You have the right to see this prior to and after it has been
- We do not undertake unsolicited marketing.
- All information we hold on you is never passed to a third
- All information held on you is for the express purposes in
relation to your treatment.
- You have the right at any time to see the information we hold on
you, and we are happy to explain this information to you in person.
- We will not pass this information on to anyone else including
- In the case of minors this information will only be shared with
the designated legal guardian or parent/s.
- The information we hold on you is kept in paper format. This is
kept in secured files under lock and key and is not available to anyone else besides you and your practitioner.
- User privacy and data protection are human rights
- We have a duty of care to the people within our data
- Data is a liability, it should only be collected and processed
when absolutely necessary
- We loathe spam as much as you do!
- We will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute or make public
your personal information